13th June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i do internship in Army Hospital after MBBS? What is the criteria? Which test is need to be cleared for this?

How is it possible to do internship after MBBS in an army hospital? What is the criteria? Whether any test is to be cleared? I am doing MBBS final year and want to join army after my MBBS, How should i proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi
  3. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  4. Eligibility to do internship from any Army hospital after BDS?
  5. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid?
  6. How to do internship in AIIMS? I am a MBBS graduate
  7. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  8. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
  9. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  10. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  11. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  12. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  13. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  14. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?
  15. Fee and duration of internship at CMC Ludhiana?
  16. Procedure to join Physiotherapy internship in hospital in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue my internship in Army? I have done my MBBS under Dt NTR University of health sciences
  18. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
30th January 2017, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do internship in Army Hospital after MBBS? What is the criteria? Which test is need to be cleared for this?

I want to do internship from army hospital and now i am doing my final year from private hospital..what should i exactly do now??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?