19th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for joining 6th standard in puttaparthi after completion of 5th standard from ICSE board?

My Son is Studying in 5th Std. in Local School affiliated with ICSE Board
I wanna Know that How can he got admission at your school at Puttaparthi for 6th Class..what is the process? Plesae send detail or reply at the earliest . Thank you!

Related Questions:
19th April 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for joining 6th standard in puttaparthi after completion of 5th standard from ICSE board?

To get admission for your son in 6th standard at Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi after completion of his 5th standard from ICSE Board. You must have to apply for admission by obtaining the application form and filling up with your personal details, you can submit it in the school before March 1st of the year of admission.

Your son must have attained the minimum age of 9 1/2 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 10 1/2 years to be eligible to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi.
20th April 2016, 06:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for joining 6th standard in puttaparthi after completion of 5th standard from ICSE board?

The process is simple, all you need to do is to fill up the application form of the prospective school you wish to get admission in and after submission of the application form, if your child is selected, his name will be displayed in the list of candidates allowed to get admission and if not then I am sorry, you should in that case try for admission in some other school.
21st April 2016, 03:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in Puttaparthi School in class 6th, you have to collect the application form for 6th admission from the official website or directly from the School office. After collecting, fill up the application form and submit it with the required documents. Then you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the School authorities. If you qualify in the examination then you will get admission in the School.
1st August 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam my daughter is now in Sydney 5 the in ICSE school berhampur, odisha I want to send your esteemed satya sai baba school. So please send me the procedure to join. My phone no 9040671993 email [email protected]
14th December 2019, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for class 6 in sri satya sai school.My daughter is studying in class 5 and I want to know the admission procedures for the same.please suggest ASAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?