15th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age required to get admission in 6th standard of ICSE and CBSE Boards for 10 years old student? Whether the Date of Birth can be changed later after submitted?

Sir/Mam,
My son is 10 years old. I am seeking his admission in class 6th standard in this session in ICSE/CBSE board in UP. I want to know official and authentic information about minimum age of admission in above said Boards? Also whether the date of birth once submitted can be changed later?
D.K.Saxena
Gorakhpur, UP.

15th October 2015, 11:11 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum age required to get admission in 6th standard of ICSE and CBSE Boards for 10 years old student? Whether the Date of Birth can be changed later after submitted?

Yes your son is eligible to take admission in 6th standard just visit the school and buy a prospectus. As per my knowledge some of the schools provides admission on the basis of their own entrance test while few of them provides on the basis of previous class results. Know the procedure and prepare accordingly.
When we talk about on your second one question , No date of birth cannot be changed once submitted to the school so think two times before taking any step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?