24th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Best country to study MBA(Tourism Management) in Abroad? Total expenses to study?

Hello,
I want to do MBA in Tourism Management in Abroad. Can you tell me what will be the expenses? And tell me about the best country for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best country to study MBA(Tourism Management) in Abroad? Total expenses to study? -- [New]
  2. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  6. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  10. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  12. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  17. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  18. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?

4th December 2015, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best country to study MBA(Tourism Management) in Abroad? Total expenses to study?

You can pursue MBA course in any Abroad university based on your interest. Some of the best countries for pursuing MBA course are US, UK, Canada, Germany, etc.,. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. It will cost nearly 15-20 lakhs to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities and it may vary based upon the selection of university and country you wish to pursue MBA course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?