2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Sir,

I have just completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication from maharashtra technical board and would like to do BE in instrumentation,what is the procedure and where can i do Btech? Can someone please give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  4. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  7. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  8. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  11. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I able to give Bihar BSNL TTA exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  14. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  16. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  17. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
2nd August 2015, 09:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

To do B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering course, you must have to apply for Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. Some states offers direct admission to B.Tech course by considering candidate's Diploma marks whereas some states conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in B.Tech course. So, if your state conducts an entrance examination, you must have to qualify and secure good rank in examination to get admission in B.Tech course in top colleges.
2nd August 2015, 03:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can do B.Tech course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication through LEET exam.

LEET exam stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test which is conducted to take admission into direct 2nd year of engineering degree.

Eligibility for LEET exam:

You should have passed diploma with at least 60% marks from recognized institute.

Maximum age limit is 28 years.

You must not have active backlogs in your diploma.

You have apply a written examination of LEET exam. After getting good marks in LEET exam, you can get admission in best college of Engineering degree.
3rd August 2015, 03:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to do B.Tech after Diploma, you need to appear for LEET examination which is the entrance level examination to join B.Tech course.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for LEET examination. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria to be able to appear for your LEET is mentioned below;

> Candidate should have completed 3 years of Diploma in any specialization from a recognized Institute.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum if 60%.

> Maximum age limit allowed to pursue the course is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?