16th April 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?

Sir/Mam,

I have done diploma in textile technology after 10th now I want to do graduation ifnit is possible then pls guide me sir. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?

17th April 2016, 04:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?

You can opt for B.Tech in Textile Engineering after the completion of your diploma course. For that however you will have to appear for an entrance examination called LEET, which will allow you to get admission in the 2nd year of the course directly and thereafter you may pursue your course ahead.
17th April 2016, 10:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done diploma in textile technology after 10th now I want to do graduation ifnit is possible then pls guide me sir. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
The eligibility criteria for Graduation course differ from college to college. Some colleges may accept Diploma in Textile Technology graduates for B.Sc in Textile Technology through lateral entry. Some reputed colleges aren't accepting Diploma Holders. Please, refer the concerned university for more Information. Being a Diploma in Textile Technology graduate, you can apply for Post Graduate in Diploma course such as,

- Post Diploma in Home Textile Management (PDHTM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?