4th May 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment being an Electronics & Telecommunication graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment. I have done my B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication branch. Can I apply for this NPCIL recruitment?

6th May 2016, 05:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment being an Electronics & Telecommunication graduate?

Yes, you can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment being an Electronics & Telecommunication graduate.

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is the expanded form of NPCIL.

Eligibility criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment :-

- The candidate must have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. in Engineering Discipline with four years duration from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must not exceed 26 years for age to apply for the post. However, there is age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.

-Selection of candidates are made on the basis of Written Test and Interview .

Candidates can apply online at Official Website of NPCIL www.npcilonline.co.in.
6th May 2016, 06:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment being an Electronics & Telecommunication graduate?

You have done B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication branch and interested apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment. Yes, definitely you are eligible for this recruitment exam.

Following are the details for this post:

--No of post for Electronics discipline: 26

Educational qualification: Student must possess full time BE/B-Tech/ B.Sc (4 years duarion)/ 5 year Integrated M-Tech degree in Electronics discipline for getting eligible in this recruitment exam. Students in the final year of degree course are also eligible to apply. You have done BE in Electronics and Telecommunication. So you are definitely eligible.

Age limit: The maximum age limit is 26 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

>>You will be surprised to know the notification has released and online application for this post has started. In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 15th May 2016. You have to go through the detailed advertisement before starting to apply.

Link to apply:http://www.npcilonline.co.in/
6th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment. The last date for receipt of Applications is 15th May, 2016. Several Engineering disciplines allowed are,

>> Mechanical
>> Chemical
>> Electronics (Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Instrumentation)
>> Electrical
>> Instrumentation
>> Industrial Fire Safety

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering or 5 years Integrated M.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. If you have secured minimum 60% marks in B.Tech (Electronics in Telecommunication), I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?