14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Sysbiz Technologies if secured less than 60% in 10th and 12th?

Hi Friends,
Can I get a job in Sysbiz Technologies as a Software Engineer Trainee if scored less than 60% in 10th and 12th? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Sysbiz Technologies for Software Engineer Trainee aspirant?
  2. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job? -- [New]
  3. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  5. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I become Software Engineer in CTS if secured 72% in 10th, 59.40% in 12th and 63.20% till 7th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. Starting salary of Software Engineers in HCL Technologies?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBM Senior Software Engineer post if secured 65% in 10th, 89.63% in Diploma, 68% in B.Tech and 79.2% in M.E.?
  9. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  10. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  11. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  12. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  13. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  14. Am I eligible to join HCL Technologies if secured 84% in 10th, 57% In 12th and 75% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Private job after completing B.Tech in ECE with 55%?
  16. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  17. Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%
  18. Can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 56.83% in 10th, 71.6% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
15th May 2016, 03:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Sysbiz Technologies if secured less than 60% in 10th and 12th?

No, I am extremely sorry to sat that you are not eligible to become a software engineer trainee in Sysbiz Technologies with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The minimum percentage criteria and educational qualification required are given below.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized in any of the following streams viz., CSE, IT, EEE and ECE.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:
* In 10th Class - 70% marks
* In 12th Class - 70% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - 70% marks

Note: As you have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th Classes, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to get job in Sysbiz Technologies.
16th May 2016, 12:40 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I become a Software Engineer Trainee in Sysbiz Technologies if secured less than 60% in 10th and 12th?

Only 12th percentage is not enough to get in any company recruitment drive exam apart from 12th percentage you must have 60% in your 10th as well as engineering and your engineering overall degree should be of 60% and above then only you will be able to apply for sysbiz company.

If you scored less than 60% in any of the mentioned grade you won't be able ot you can say that you won't be eligible to apply for any off campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?