16th May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose between PCMC or PCME to get a job in google company as a software engineer?

What should i choose whether PCMC or PCME to get job in google company or any other top most software company plz guide me.. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information. Am really looking forward to get the information soon.

20th May 2016, 04:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which course to choose between PCMC or PCME to get a job in google company as a software engineer?

According to me subject choice will not help you to get into google as this is not the basic requirements to get into the company like google.

Apart from google there are also many top most companies like:

1. Microsoft.
2. Yahoo.
3. Amazon

So, you must think for these companies too.
To get placed in companies like google you must be strong in Algorithms as well as Data Structure.
Apart from this you must be knowing at-least 5 programming languages along-with 10 different technologies.
16th June 2021, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose between PCMC or PCME to get a job in google company as a software engineer?

If I choose PCMC after 10th ,is it useful to become Software Engineering.What are courses for Software Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?