3rd June 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is more beneficial for doing MA in Economics in future between BA Economics and BMS?

I'm a 12 class pass student with 95.75 BFS. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics). I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing masters in Economics? Will having a professional degree like BMS from DU add to my career prospects?

Relevant replies invited at [email protected]

4th June 2016, 09:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is more beneficial for doing MA in Economics in future between BA Economics and BMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 12 class pass student with 95.75 BFS. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics). I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing masters in Economics? Will having a professional degree like BMS from DU add to my career prospects?

Relevant replies invited at [email protected]

The aspirant can choose BA Economics course now to study MA in Economics in future.
As you want to study MA in Economics in the future and pursue your career in the economics line, then it is beneficial to study BA in Economics now. The MA Economics course is available in various universities in India.
If you want to study MBA or any other management course then you can opt for Bachelor of Management Studies now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?