20th March 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Software in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Sir,
I have given my 10th Board exam and I am interest to study Software Engineering Diploma course. Please let me know about the entrance exam which I have to appear in Assam to get admission in this Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  4. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy on 12th basis in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
  13. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  15. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  18. Detailed information and best university to study Diploma Chemical in Andhra Pradesh?
22nd March 2016, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Software in Andhra Pradesh?

You can apply for AP POLYCET for admission in diploma in software engineering course which is of 3 years duration. You have class 10th qualification which is absolutely fine for it.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam. Seats are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?