27th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation?

Hi,
I would like to know that am I eligible for applying in UGC-NET as I have done Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operation? I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET but don't know that I am eligible or not. Kindly let me know asap.
Regards
Sapna

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for PG Diploma in Business Management holder?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in International Business Operation course? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?
  4. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder?
  5. Can I appear in UGC NET in Management with M.Com(specialization in International Business)
  6. Is Executive PGDBM holder eligible for NET exam?
  7. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MBA in System and Operation correspondence student?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in International Business Operation in IGNOU?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NET/SLET to become a Lecturer in UP and Delhi for a PhD holder?
  10. Whether PG Diploma in Computer Application postgraduate is eligible to apply for UGC-NET?
  11. What is the eligibility for UGC NET?
  12. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?
  13. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  14. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  15. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility for NET entrance exam?
  17. Can i appear for UGCNET after doing PG Diploma in Bioinformatics?
  18. Is it mandatory to appear in UGC-NET to become Teacher being a Ph.D holder? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
28th June 2016, 09:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation?

The candidate needs to possess Post graduation degree to appear for UGC-NET exams. So, you will not be eligible to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . It is an entrance examination conducted by UGC (university grant commission) at national level.

Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have passed Post graduation degree in related field with minimum 55% of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET exam .

Selection procedure :-

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
28th June 2016, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know that am I eligible for applying in UGC-NET as I have done Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operation? I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET but don't know that I am eligible or not. Kindly let me know asap.
Regards
Sapna
As per educational qualification, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There are no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
29th June 2016, 04:09 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder:-

**Candidate must be Indian citizen

**Age should be between 19 to 28 years

**5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates, BC , PH Candidates

**Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?