19th September 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam

i am quite worried regarding my placements with such a marks please help me out.
i got 72% in 10
59.6% in 12 (65% after improvement paper in maths)
74% in btech
m i eligible for any campus placement?
please explain me in details.

19th September 2015, 02:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?

There is no need to worry with the marks you have under your belt. It is true that with a percentage below 60% you will not be eligible for most of the companies since most of the companies keep the percentage bar of the entire career as 60%. However, there are companies which also recruit students having below 60% in their career especially at only one level. But since you have given improvement exam and have 65% in your 12th, so the result after improvement exam will be considered as your 12th score which means that you will be eligible for most of the companies in the on-campus placement drive at your college.
19th September 2015, 04:36 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have scored 59.6% marks in 12th?

Generally the company visiting the campus for the recruitment ask for the 60% aggregate throughout your career.
And some of the companies have relaxed criteria also so in that case you will not face any problem.

As you have given improvement also and secured 65% marks. So do not worry and prepare well for the exam that the company will conduct at the time of recruitment.
Prepare well for the interview also because that is the step from where maximum rejection comes.
19th September 2015, 08:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam

i am quite worried regarding my placements with such a marks please help me out.
i got 72% in 10
59.6% in 12 (65% after improvement paper in maths)
74% in btech
m i eligible for any campus placement?
please explain me in details.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum number of campus placement. But you can try for some companies which are considered below 60% throughout career like Syntel and Wipro.

Eligibility criteria for campus placement :-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for campus placement is,

campus placement= 60%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for campus placement recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?