11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi,
I would like to know about the the eligibility criteria sets for doing PhD in Jamia Millia Islamia in the specialization of Interdisciplinary Courses. Can anyone of you kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for the same? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  4. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  5. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  9. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  12. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History? -- [New]
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PhD in Arabic course?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
12th July 2016, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know about the the eligibility criteria sets for doing PhD in Jamia Millia Islamia in the specialization of Interdisciplinary Courses. Can anyone of you kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for the same? Waiting for your reply!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam for Interdisciplinary Courses in Jamia Millia Islamia. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
13th July 2016, 10:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Milia Islamia, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D at Jamia Milia Islamia:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?