16th August 2016, 04:22 PM
CHAHAT KHURANA

How to become a secret agent?

Hello sir, I am chahat khurana. I have a dream to be a secret agent but my parents did not want to make me a agent . Then what can I do?
I know that I have a ability to complete every task, But I do not know how to join that type of agent. please tell me about the process

4th September 2016, 05:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a secret agent?

It is quite ironical that you are asking the procedure of becoming a "secret agent" on a public domain!

Let me provide you with all the information i have regarding this.
There is no secret agency as such. We have intelligence agencies in countries which provide us with all the information within the country and abroad which cannot be fetched diplomatically. Such a agency is RAW for India.

Now there is no prescribed examination after which you become a secret agent a you go for the missions like you are thinking. Such detective, agents and commandos are selected from different organisation of Government which have impressive records and then you are trained. Such organisations involve all the organisations like CBI, IB and many more.
7th March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a secret agent?

Hello sir my name is Donbok Nongrum and my grand father name is Clifford Keishing Nongrum and what my grand pa does the good thing for our country and in my life I wanna do his footsteps by becoming a secret agent , so please show me some ideas for this post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?