22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become a secret agent in RAW after class 12th?

Hi Sir, how are you? Myself Md. Mustafa. I have completed my 12th and now I want to become a secret agent in RAW. What I have to do? Please tell me or mail me. My mail id is
[email protected] and my phone no. is

22nd July 2016, 11:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a secret agent in RAW after class 12th?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. It is the intelligence agency of India. There is no direct recruitment entrance examination conducted for RAW. Trained and experienced officers of different services like IAS, IPS, IRS, defence services, Intelligence Bureau etc are selected under RAW Allied Services after they clear National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and Personality Test.

So, you must try to join any of the services mentioned above if you are interested in joining RAW in future. The minimum academic qualification for Civil Services examination and or Combined Defence Services is bachelor's degree. You must do bachelor's degree in order to apply for all the exams mentioned above.
29th January 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th and aspiring to join RAW and work as a secret agent. What is the training and procedure to be followed for same..
Email address- [email protected]
31st January 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR? MY SELF ARZOO DAKSHA. I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12th AND NOW I WANT BECOME A SECRET RAW AGENT. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE TELL ME . MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
8th December 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Why we can't join raw after completing 12th?
10th August 2022, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How to touch the money without touching the money so i can touch the money without touching the money . so please tell me how to touch the money without touching the money?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?