9th December 2016, 02:24 PM
Ashish Jadhav (AJ)

How can I become a RAW Agent after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to clear?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE Mechanical Engineering. I want to became a Secret Agent of RAW. I want to know how can I become a RAW Agent after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to appear? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 12:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a RAW Agent after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to clear?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no direct recruitment examination conducted for selection of candidates for RAW Allied Services. Candidates serving in different services like Police Services, Defence Services or Intelligence Bureau after certain years of experience are selected for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

Candidates who clear NATI have to go through physical exam and interview for final selection. After bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, you should aim to crack any exam like Civil Services exam or CDS exam or IB ACIO so that you can enter into services. If you will perform exceptionally well in your service then you may get chance to join the foreign intelligence agency of India called RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?