7th March 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any merit exam after 12th standard to join aeronautical engineering with less fee?

Is there any merit exam after 12th standard to join aeronautical engineering with less fee? I am not from well to-do family, so it will be helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join aeronautical engineering on the basis of 12th marks? -- [New]
  5. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  10. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  13. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBBS after doing Aeronautical Engineering? I am 18 years old
  16. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM
  17. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?