14th March 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a secret agent?

Hi, am Vishu and I want to know that how can I be a secret agent or we can say that what’s the procedure to be a secret agent. Please reply me, its my goal and right now am pursuing in B.Com 2nd year from DU SOL.

16th March 2017, 05:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a secret agent?

Procedure to become secret agent:

First of all there is no direct entry level for secret agent recruitment in order to be one of the secret agent of India a candidate has to enter into the civil services forces of India to enter as secret agent.

Qualification:

Bachelor degree in any discipline and age should be 21 to 30 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam and candidates are selected as secret agent by giving training.

Selection process:
Preliminary exam
Main exam , interview and physical fitness
17th March 2017, 04:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, am Vishu and I want to know that how can I be a secret agent or we can say that what’s the procedure to be a secret agent. Please reply me, its my goal and right now am pursuing in B.Com 2nd year from DU SOL.

There is no direct recruitment for secret agent in Indian Government. Those who are working in Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), Police (IPS), Defense Personnel and Indian Revenue Service are recruited as the secret agents. So you have to apply for UPSC Civil Service Examinations to become a secret agent (IAS, IPS etc) or you can join in the defense force. The best candidates from Police and all defense forces will be selected and given separate training for the secret agent. So it is not possible to join as a secret agent, just like some other post through direct recruitment.
17th March 2017, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can join IB or RAW, if you want to become a secret agent for India. MHA conducts exam for IB intelligence officer every year and you need a graduation degree to apply for it.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview conducted by MHA (Ministry Of Home Affairs).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?