24th August 2016, 08:33 PM

Required qualifications to join Vigilance department and how to prepare for entrance exams for it?

Hi, I want to join vigilance department. Can you please tell me which education qualifications are required to join Vigilance department & how to prepare for exams?

3rd September 2016, 01:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required qualifications to join Vigilance department and how to prepare for entrance exams for it?

The minimum qualification required to join vigilance department is graduation from a recognized university. You have to clear the SSC CGL examination and after that you have to go for personal interview.

To become a vigilance officer, you have to appear for CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination. CGL examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission, which conducts examination for vigilance assistant positions to work in CVC (Central Vigilance Commission). So, you can appear for SSC CGL examination.

In order to prepare well for the SSC CGL entrance examination, you can refer to the best books that I have listed below:

> For English - Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.

> For Mathematics/Quant - Arihant's Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.

> For General Awareness - Lucent's GK Book.

> For Solved Papers - Arihant's SSC CGL Previous Solved Papers.

> For Reasoning - Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?