21st May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to apply for Vigilance Department?

whats the qualification to apply the application for vigilance department.

1st September 2012, 11:36 PM
ad55

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for Vigilance Department?

The minimum qualification to be appointed as vigilance inspector is graduate from a recognized university ,to be appointed in vigilance department you have to clear the SSC exam along with personal interview
1st September 2012, 11:44 PM
ad55

Default Re: What is the qualification required to apply for Vigilance Department?

The minimum qualification to be appointed as vigilance inspector is graduate from a recognized university ,to be appointed in vigilance department you have to clear the SSC exam along with personal interview
26th November 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MY DEGREE FROM MUMBAI MY PERCENTAGE IS 36.71% AND I M IN RESERVE CATEGRY (SC)
12th May 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hai Iam Arun Iam in Indian Army now iam doing my B.com(accounting and financing)under Anna university Tamilnadu .is this enough to write vigilnce exam pls reply me...and help me to appear in vigilance exam my mail i.d is [email protected]
11th June 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

hey i am smita rani sahu..reading B.s.c with phy hons..under berhampur university wants to qualify vigilance officer entrance test.just suggest me..
24th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

iam divya. doing my ug final year. i would like to join in vigilance dept. wat are the qualification need for that. and how should i apply for that
14th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Loganathan i have completed in BE Mechanical Engineering under karpagam university wants to qualify vigilance officer entrance test.just suggest me
11th September 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Hey I have done mechanical enngg. In diploma
But now become I m vigilance officer
What can I do
21st September 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

whats the qualification to apply the application for vigilance department.
26th September 2013, 11:33 AM
shah.meet92

The minimum qualification to be appointed as
vigilance inspector is graduate from a recognized
university . and you must be clear the SSC exam. then you have to go for personal interview in this.
2nd April 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma civil engineer applicable to join vigilance department if yes what post will be given?
24th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai i m kannammal i am finish my b.sc chemistry with 70% what ca i do i am interestd in vigillance
27th October 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hai, i am sumana . I have completed BCA, E-COMMERCE, PGDBF and about to complete MBA(Finance) by April 2015. I am 31years old by August 2014.I am eligible for which govt. job? I am having a 1st class career.
19th January 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

I'm Sukumar..studying in B.E ..
How to know this, vigilance officer qualification and etc...
3rd March 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Namaskar n AS salam o alekum, I am Ershad Ali Khan n completed my B.com...nw I am the student of chatered accountants...can u tell m the process to qualify in vigilance department...my email id- [email protected]
1st April 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am shyma tak from kashmir i have completed my 12th with 90% n wanna become vigilance officer.Is there any course in vigilance after 12th ?
2nd June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am Renjith , now i am studying B.com cooperation second year in recognized university. I would like to join Vigilence department.what qualifications required for that and how to apply for that ?
13th September 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am completed diploma in mechanical.Can I apply for the assis. Vigilance officer post in MSEDL??
3rd November 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

In exam the section that is specilization in that at what types of question asked that question related to G.K or question related with our specialization
3rd April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am completed b.sc in biology with 50 percent of marks am i eligible for this field if yes then plz tell me about the entrance exam..
17th May 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in gratued in math hons ..what qualification for that and how to apply that..
17th September 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I did b.sc hotel administration under Alagappa University,I apply for vigilance department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?