9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?

Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? What is the future scope of doing the masters in astrophysics? Who can provide me the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in astrophysics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrophysics after completion of MBBS?
  6. List of colleges offering masters in astrophysics or astronomy after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  8. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc in astrophysics and which colleges offer this course?
  11. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  13. What to do after 12th standard to do Ph.D in Maths in future? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  15. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) if pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  18. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
17th September 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?

You need a degree in mathematics or physics, to become eligible for courses like M.Sc astrophysics. Hence, if you have complete B.Sc maths from a recognized university, then you can apply for admission.

Every university has their own eligibility criteria but most of them accept maths graduate for such courses. Admission will be based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?