3rd April 2017, 02:29 PM
Rishica

How can I get a Government Lecturer job after completing M.Sc in Zoology scoring 59.6% marks? How much should I score to qualify SET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with M.Sc in Zoology scoring 59.6% marks and now I want to get a Lecturer job in a Government College so I want to know how can I get a Government Lecturer job after completing M.Sc in Zoology scoring 59.6% marks? How much should I score to qualify SET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 12:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Government Lecturer job after completing M.Sc in Zoology scoring 59.6% marks? How much should I score to qualify SET exam?

To become lecturer in government colleges you have to appear and qualify in NET/SET examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master's degree with minimum 55% and no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination.

The minimum qualifying marks for SET examination varies with state. So, visit the official website to get last year qualifying marks. For NET examination details visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?