18th April 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?

When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? Can you please provide me the details on what need to be done? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  2. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  3. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  4. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  5. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  6. What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?
  7. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  10. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  11. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  15. Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?
  16. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  17. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
19th April 2016, 01:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?

After completion of your graduation you are eligible for applying the various government jobs related to your field(technical) as well as for the non technical posts.
You simply have to visit at the SSC or UPSC official websites for vacancies. Whenever there is any vacancy you simply have to apply online for that vacancy.
For technical job you have to continue visit at the official websites of the companies in which you are aspiring for the job. Also you should read the employment newspaper for the vacancies.
After following the selection procedure (written test, technical interview, personal interview) you will get the job offer.
19th April 2016, 10:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?

To get job in Government job you are required to do lot of things to overcome the present competitive era. You do not even imagine the level of competition that is being increased from past 2 years and even exam pattern are being changed due to increasing competition. I suggest you to work hard and study for atleast more than 14 hours in order to get success. If you try hard, then I am sure you will get job in government sector immediately after completion of Graduation. The duration which it takes for you to get job is basically depends upon your intelligence level. If you are still pursuing Graduation, then I suggest you to join any best coaching institute which offers preparation for competitive exams without wasting time. So that by the time you complete Graduation, you will be in the right track which leads you to get job in Government sector.
19th April 2016, 11:47 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible for recruitment in government jobs.

The eligibility to appear for most of government jobs examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline other than for core jobs.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment.

The age limit vary for different examination. So, visit the official website for more information.

You can appear for TET, Civil Services, Defence, Railway and Staff Selection jobs.
19th April 2016, 12:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You will get government jobs after qualifying the exam:-

Civil services like IAS, HAS, IPS

SSC

Banking P.O.

Banking Clerk

Post Office Clerk

RTO

Teaching( TGT)

You can also join multinational private companies.
19th April 2016, 02:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to know about the government jobs. The eligibility of government jobs such as banking, SSC jobs is that student must possess graduation degree subjected to condition that you must fulfill the age criteria.

>>So, you will get the govt jobs just after completing the graduation degree. After completing the course, you have to fill the form and then take the recruitment test. After clearing all the stages of selection procedure, you will get the government job.

>>So in my opinion, in the meanwhile you have to start your preparation for government jobs. For this you have to:

--Go through the previous year paper and prepare accordingly.

--You can join a test series too to evaluate your performance.

--Focus more on your weak areas.

--Make a proper routine and give equal emphasis on each portion.
19th April 2016, 04:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are a graduate hence you can apply for Entrance Exams to get job in government Institute. You can apply for civil services exams, SSC, Railway exams, banking, clerical etc. If you will clear the exams you can get job in the government institute.
19th April 2016, 05:01 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

There is a procedure for the Government jobs which is Written test followed by interview.

The Eligibility for Clerk/LDC jobs is:

>12th from a recognised board with a percentage ( if the department has the criteria)
> have knowledge of computers

The Eligibility of Officers in Government sector is :

> Graduation in any field from a recognised University

So yes since you have done your graduation so you are eligible for both Clerk and Officers posts

Good luck
20th April 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course? Can you please provide me the details on what need to be done? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
The aspirant has to apply for various government jobs after the completion of graduation course. There are vacancies in nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment is done by IBPS. The eligibility to appear for the above posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. You have to appear for Common Written Examination and interview. The Official website Click Here.

- The aspirant can find government jobs through UPSC. The UPSC Official website link is Click Here.

- You can also find jobs at state staff selection commission like TNPSC. The Official website link is Click Here.

- You can find the jobs in Indian Railways; the recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The RRB Official website is Official website.

- There are vacancies in Staff Selection Commission; the SSC Official website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?