30th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Process followed to do post graduation in abroad after completion of B.Com?

Now am doing b.com after its completed I would like to do my PG in abroad so how and what is the process please tell me? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completion of BAMS?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to do allopathic post graduation course in abroad after completion of ayurvedic medicine?
  5. Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?
  6. What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  8. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  9. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  10. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  11. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for 1 year hospitality post graduation course in abroad after completing B.Com course?
  13. Can I do post graduation in Hospitality after B.Com course?
  14. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  16. What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?
  17. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  18. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
9th February 2017, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process followed to do post graduation in abroad after completion of B.Com?

To do post graduation in Abroad after completion of your B.Com course from a recognised board, you have to appear in examinations in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE/ GMAT examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to post graduation course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?