24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering?

I'm a plus two student. I would like to choose biomedical engineering. What are the job opportunities & salaries in biochemical engineering in Kerala & abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What is better after passing B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering between GATE(M.Tech) and Job?
  2. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?
  4. Names of the IIT colleges in which I can do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  6. Which course offers more job opportunities and higher salaries after 4 to 5 years of time
  7. Which is the best branch for B.Tech? What is the salary offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?
  9. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  10. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  11. How to make a good career after B.Tech. in Biochemical ?
  12. How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
  13. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  14. Which one is better between MS and MBA from USA? Which has more job opportunities and good salaries?
  15. Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?
  16. In which college can I do M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology and Biochemical engineering?
  17. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  18. Do IIT have Biotechnology course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th October 2016, 01:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering?

Job opportunities and salaries in Biomedical Engineering:-

Job Opportunities:-

Clinical Engineers

Rehabcare Engineering

Bioinstrumentation Engineer

Business Managers

Professors Research Scientists

Technical writers

Systems Physiology Engineers

Salary:-

Average starting salary is generally between 3- 6 lakh rupees per year.
25th October 2016, 10:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering?

There are a number of opportunities in the following fields :

* Private Job : You can work in any of the Hospital or any clinic under a doctor and earn good.

* Govt. Job : The govt also requires biochemical graduates to work for them in the govt owned hospitals.

* Self Employment

* Teaching

The salary and emoluments depend upon how good you are in your work.
25th October 2016, 11:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There are a number of opportunities in the following fields :

* Private Job : You can work in any of the Hospital or any clinic under a doctor and earn good.

* Govt. Job : The govt also requires biochemical graduates to work for them in the govt owned hospitals.

* Self Employment

* Teaching

The salary and emoluments depend upon how good you are in your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?