24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc agri in a government college of Tamil Nadu with 160 to 165 marks in entrance exam?

My marks will be between 160 to 165 and I am a BC category candidate. Will I get a B.Sc agri seat in Government college of Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  3. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  4. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  5. Information about government agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  10. Which college is better for Agri business management after BSc Agricultural?
  11. Possibility of getting a seat in Siddha or Ayurveda in any private college of Tamil Nadu when the cutoff is 165?
  12. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  13. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  14. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  15. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  16. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  17. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  18. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
25th October 2016, 10:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc agri in a government college of Tamil Nadu with 160 to 165 marks in entrance exam?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?