21st December 2010, 11:05 AM
silpakatragadda

Which one is better between MS and MBA from USA? Which has more job opportunities and good salaries?

Which one is better MS or Mba in usa? Which has more job oppurtunities and good salaries?

Related Questions:
  1. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  2. Job opportunities for MBA(Pharmacy) postgraduate in USA?
  3. What are the courses available in USA after BDS? What are the job opportunities available in USA?
  4. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  5. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  6. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  7. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  8. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Can I get job after completing MBA in USA? Total expenses to study MBA in USA?
  10. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  13. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  15. What are the job opportunities and salaries in biochemical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  17. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  18. Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2011, 04:36 PM
shweta1989

Default Re: Which one is better between MS and MBA from USA? Which has more job opportunities and good salaries?

hi friend..

no one can say that which one is better than other actually both are good that your choice which one you select according to your interest..

but when you ask about salary package than its too depend on you and company that you opt.

all the best.
10th October 2011, 10:41 PM
swethakantheti

Default Re: Which one is better between MS and MBA from USA? Which has more job opportunities and good salaries?

having some doubt whether MS programs in India are better or not?
MS or MSIT which program is better
11th October 2011, 05:46 PM
shweta1989

Thumbs up Re: Which one is better between MS and MBA from USA? Which has more job opportunities and good salaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swethakantheti View Post
having some doubt whether MS programs in India are better or not?
MS or MSIT which program is better
hi @swetha... dear both MS and MSIT are good no one can say that which one is better..so select your own choice according to your interest.ok
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?