27th October 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam?

Hello Sir, I want to know What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam? Can you please give me a brief answer to that as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?
  2. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Best mode to do PhD after ME EEE? What are the advantages and disadvantages of regular and distance mode? -- [New]
  5. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  6. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  8. Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?
  9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?
  12. Is doing 12th science a better option if compared to doing Diploma? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
  13. What are the major advantages and disadvantages of giving JEE mains exam via offline and online mode
  14. Advantages and disadvantages of pursuing MS over getting job for ECE 3rd year student?
  15. Advantages and disadvantages of studying M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin?
  16. Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  18. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
29th October 2016, 07:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam?

First thing I would like to say straight forward that there is no disadvantage of opting for board based AISSE ( All India Secondary School Examination ) over school based examination as for both types of examination the syllabus, pattern of examination, academics, etc. remains the same.

As far as advantage is concerned then board based examination is slight edge over the school based examination in the way that board based examination gives the real feel of away center examination which would be the case in any competitive examination and higher studies board examination and hence the prior experience of such situtation will be beneficial in coping up with the nervousness when appearing for career deciding examinations.

So in my view you must opt for board based AISSE as there is no disadvantage about the same.
29th October 2016, 10:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

According to me there is no disadvantage of class 10th board exam.The advantage of class 10th board is that it opens the gate for you to chose the faculty as per your wish and allow you to get the admission in the good school.It also provide you an edge of giving the exams in your coming years.
30th October 2016, 09:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Advantages of board based class 10th exam:-

- You get to compete with the students across the country.
- You will be get more matured in handling examination pressure.
- It gives a better chance to assess yourself.

Disadvantages :-

- School teachers will not evaluate your answer sheets so some grace marking will not take place.
- You will not get a experience of examination pressure at national level.
11th September 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Please give me the disadvantages of reintroduction of cbse board examinations for the debate.
23rd November 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

HELLO guys the disadvantage of board exams are
1. THE BOOKS WHICH WE USE ARE OUTDATED MOST OF THE TIME DATA GIVEN IS NOT ACCURATE .
2. IF YOU LOOK AT COURSES OF STUDY , YOU WILL NOTICE THAT IT IS REAPITING , THE TOPICS WE RED IN PREVIOUS CLASSES . THEY ARE REPEATED WITH SOME INCREASED DETAIL.
3.SOME STUDENTS ARE BURDENDED WITH STRESS . THE STRESS OF PERFORMANCE CREATES PRESSURE .
4. FAILURE IN EXAMS LEAD TO LOSS OF CONFIDENCE .
5. STRESS AND OTHER PROBLEMS RELATED TO EXAM CREATE FEAR IT TURNS INTO LOSS OF INTREDT
8th May 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the disadvantages of CBSE board exams of class 10 as I need it for Hindi debate competition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?