14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and disadvantages of studying M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin?

I want to join M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin after my B.Tech which I am doing in Biotechnology. But my parents are denying to study this course. Can I know the advantages and disadvantages of studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying B.Com Advertising? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this course?
  2. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  3. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  4. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  6. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  7. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying MS in United States?
  9. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  10. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  11. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  12. Best mode to do PhD after ME EEE? What are the advantages and disadvantages of regular and distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  14. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  15. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
  16. Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available?
  17. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies?
  18. What are the advantages and disadvantages of class 10 board exam?
18th October 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of studying M.Sc(Bioinformatics) in Free University of Berlin?

Advantages of the course :-

- There is ample job scope after completion of the course.
- The job scope is expected to increase in the future in the field of Bioinformatics.
- The study expense is less.

Disadvantages -

- There is less job scope in this field in India. Hence you might need to settle in abroad to have bright future.
- The living cost is quite high in Berlin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?