30th October 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have done MSc in chemistry with 70% as a regular student. I am part of central govt. I want to do Phd in chemistry as a correspondence. Please tell me about universities and fee etc.....? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

tnx

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  2. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  3. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  4. Can I study PhD in Education through correspondence after completed M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed?
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering correspondence PhD(Astrology) course? Procedure to join?
  8. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. In which university I should apply for correspondence PhD course if completed PG in Chemistry about 4 years ago?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  12. Procedure to enroll in correspondence PhD(Statistics)? List of universities in India?
  13. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  14. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  15. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  18. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
11th November 2016, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence?

You can apply for Ph.D admission at IGNOU and other open universities. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and interview. You have M.Sc degree with 70% marks, means you definitely are eligible for Ph.D admission.

If you have qualified NET/SET/JRF/GATE, then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage. If you have 5 years of experience in same field, then also you will be exempted from entrance exam. Just apply on a prescribed format, when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?