11th November 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for me at the age of 26 with 12th class qualification?

My name is Anoop Singh. I am 12th pass and my age is 26. What is the best course for me and will it give me good placement? Please talk to me Sir. My no is 9079587908. Please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  2. Whether Diploma Engineering courses are equivalent to PUC?
  3. Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?
  4. Requirements for joining Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for CA CPT without class 12th qualification?
  6. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  7. Eligibility to apply in NDA exam for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in CRPF Sub-Inspector(Radiographer) recruitment being a B.Com graduate?
  10. Can I do B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed after my garduation?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NDA exam without having Maths as subject in class 12th (Commerce)? What is the qualification criteria and age required to apply for NDA exam? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if applied but pursuing final year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  14. What steps to be taken after 12th to become a pilot?
  15. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  16. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  17. Can I pursue LLB from Malappuram after qualifying class 12th scoring 70% marks at the age of 28 years?
  18. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
12th November 2016, 09:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me at the age of 26 with 12th class qualification?

1. There are so many course options available after 12th like Bachelor's degree in science or arts or commerce or technology or architecture etc. At present, the best course option for you will be Bachelor's degree in science.

2. After this course, your age will be 29 years then also you will be able to apply for various government job entrance examinations as upper age limit for most of government jobs is 30 years. However, if you belong to reserved category then you will be able to avail upper age relaxation and get more chances.

3. If you do not want to do government job, then you can enroll in various professional courses like Chartered Accountancy course, Company Secretary course, ICWA course etc.
12th November 2016, 05:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me at the age of 26 with 12th class qualification?

Your information is not quite complete as in you have not mentioned your stream, marks, etc.

However, being in any stream, I would personally ask you to opt for the subject you wish to or the field you are interested in as any course is a good course as long as you are interested in it. Therefore, you should look for your interest rather than to just follow others and get mixed in the crowd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?