2nd January 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining army school in 10th?

My child is studing in std - 9th in CBSE board please guide me how to join him army school.? What are the steps we need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

2nd January 2016, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining army school in 10th?

Normally, Army Schools don't allow admission in class 10th except in case of transfer of parents of the student who are in central government jobs.

Therefore, it will be difficult to get admission if you are studying in a private schools because Army school is specially for wards of central government employees.
2nd January 2016, 11:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Army school does not entertain admission of candidates in 10th standard provided you should be from an army background or being relocated.

For normal citizens I am sorry to say there is no possibility for it. However, if the you parents are from an army background, then I think you will have to follow some of the simple steps to get admission in class 10 in Army school.

> You need to collect all of your previous year educational documents and provide it to the prospective army school as an when required.

> You need to fill in the admission form and follow the steps for admission in the prospective school.

Most probably they do conduct an entrance test to provide admission to candidates therefore, in that case you need to clear the test and wait for the admission process to be carried out.
29th October 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I live in Lahore i passaed matric exams and got 1074 marks now how apply to army school to get highest post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?