13th November 2016, 10:43 PM
MYAPPLENET

Is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in ECE but I am now interested in doing B.Sc Computer Science. I want to know is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my Branch to ECE after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get my stream changed from ECE to Computer Science in B.Tech through lateral entry? What would be the total expenditure and whether bank will sanction loan for it?
  4. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  5. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  6. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  7. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Can I change subject in Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [New]
  15. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the benefits of doing diploma in computer science?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. Branch change during diploma to degree transfer?
16th November 2016, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such provision to change your course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc(CS). However, if you wish to get admission in B.Sc(CS) course, you will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning from a recognized college and university and then can continue wit your studies further.
16th November 2016, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc Computer Science? If yes then please tell me the procedure?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no such provision to change your course from Diploma in ECE to B.Sc(CS). However, if you wish to get admission in B.Sc(CS) course, you will have to get admission in the course from the very beginning from a recognized college and university and then can continue wit your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?