19th November 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which universities provide a course in Psychology at Germany for BUMS student? How to approach the college?

Hello sir, I am pursuing Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery from Bharti Vidypeeth college of Ayurveda, Pune. After it I wish to do a course in Psychology from Germany. Which universities provide a course in Psychology? How to approach the college?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  2. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  3. How to approach for doing PhD? Which are the top universities in Germany?
  4. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Psychology? Which universities in Kerala offer distance education in M.Sc Psychology?
  6. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  7. List of good universities available in Germany for doing doctral studies? -- [New]
  8. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany?
  9. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  10. How may I register for PhD program in social psychology in universities of UK or US providing full financial aid?
  11. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  12. Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Details of universities in Tamil Nadu offering distance mode M.Phil in Psychology.
  15. What course one can do after doing BUMS?
  16. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  17. List of top 10 universities in Germany to do masters after comlpetion of B.Tech in 75%
  18. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?