25th September 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for doing PhD? Which are the top universities in Germany?

Hi, Myself Girish, MCA graduate with 70%. I want to know how do i approach to do Ph.D and what all are the topics which i can have and which is the top university that i can have especially Germany.

My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  2. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  3. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  7. How to approach for PhD work in Germany?
  8. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  9. Which universities provide a course in Psychology at Germany for BUMS student? How to approach the college? -- [New]
  10. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  12. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  15. List of top 10 universities in Germany to do masters after comlpetion of B.Tech in 75%
  16. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  17. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  18. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
25th September 2016, 08:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for doing PhD? Which are the top universities in Germany?

To pursue PhD a candidate must have minimum qualification of Masters Degree in any discipline from recognised University with at least 55% marks for General and 50% marks for the candidates of reserved categories. You must have proper NET qualified score if you want to pursue PhD in India. There is no age bar to pursue PhD course.
List of universities in Germany offering PhD in various courses:

George August Universitat Gotligen

Frier Univeratitat Berlin

Universitat Heidelberg

Dortmund University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?