19th November 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for University of Manchester to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science? How to get study visa for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with 76% marks and now want to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science from University of Manchester. Eligibility criteria to apply for it? How to get study visa for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  5. What portion of Mathematics is included in B.Sc(Electronics) course?
  6. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa?
  8. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  9. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to study MDS course from India if passed BDS from Pakistan? How to get study visa for it?
  11. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Canada study visa if I have overall band 5.5?
  13. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  15. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  16. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  17. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  18. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?