23rd November 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Marks distribution of 12th standard in Maharashtra state board

I want the marks distribution for the standard 12th, Maharashtra state board? its urgent, please can you show me all the marks distribution? How it gets distributed between subjects and what is the total marks required to clear 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Chapterwise marks distribution for all the subjects of 12th class(Maharashtra State Board Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chapterwise marks distribution of 12th standard biology board exam of Kerala?
  3. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  4. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  5. Chapter wise marks distribution of Maharashtra State Board HSSC examination?
  6. Marks Distribution in Mathematics of 12th RBSE Board exam?
  7. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  8. Chapterwise marks distribution in 12th ISC Board exam
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from Maharashtra state board if resident of other state?
  10. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  11. Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board
  12. Procedure to get State Scholarship being a 11th standard student of Maharashtra Board?
  13. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  14. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  15. Marks Distribution in Accountancy of 12th GSEB Board exam?
  16. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
23rd May 2018, 02:42 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks distribution of 12th standard in Maharashtra state board

Marks Distribution of 12th Standard in Maharashtra State Board:

Marks distribution for Physics, Chemistry and Biology are given below.
*** Written Test:
@Objective Type Questions=> Total 14 marks in each subject.
@Short Answer Type Questions=> Total 42 marks in each subject.
@Brief Answers Type Questions=> Total 14 Marks in each subject.
»»» Total 70 Marks in each subject in Written Test.

***Practical Test:
There are 30 Marks in Practical Test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

Marks Distribution for Mathematics subject is given below.
***Written Test:
@Objective Type Questions=> 24 marks
@Detailed Answer Type Questions=> 34 Marks
@Brief Answer Type Questions=> 22 Marks
»»» Total 80 marks in written test.

***Project Work:
There is total 20 marks in project work for Mathematics.

>>> Total 100 Marks in each subjects.

### It is impossible to show the chapterwise marks distribution of every subject here. To see the chapterwise marks distribution of every subject in class 12, please visit the official website of Maharashtra state Board or click the below link.
https://www.mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?