22nd January 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get into IIT having completed 12th from Aligarh Muslim University?

I have completed 12 class study from aligarh Muslim university and I want to do IIT so please tell me that what will I do after completing 12 class?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  5. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  8. Can I get admission next year to study in AMU if already studying in 11th standard?
  9. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  11. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Procedure for direct admission for MBBS course at AMU?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  18. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
22nd January 2016, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get into IIT having completed 12th from Aligarh Muslim University?

To get admission in IIT you have to appear in IIT exam which is known as Joint Entrance Exam and it has two parts for JEE mains and JEE advanced which you can appear in after 12th with non medical stream from recognised board with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved categories.
To get admission in IIT you have to qualify both the mains as well as advanced exam.
Your rank in JEE mains exam should be in between 150000 then only u can appear in JEE advanced to get admission in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?