14th December 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in B.Arch. I am preparing for NATA exam so I want to know how can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course? -- [New]
  2. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  4. What is the expected score in NATA exam to get admission in good colleges which are located in Delhi?
  5. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  6. Is NATA exam valid for two years?
  7. How much mark should I score in NATA to get admission at CET?
  8. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?
  10. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  11. Which government colleges i can get for admission with 98 score in NATA?
  12. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  13. How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?
  14. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  15. When will be NATA Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam?
  16. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  17. How to proceed to study for Architecture after passing 12th CBSE in Pondicherry?
  18. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
12th April 2022, 08:58 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for NATA exam? How much should I score in the exam to get admission in B.Arch course?

NATA is conducted for the admission to B.Arch course. If you prepare better, you can score better and can get admission in top rated college/university.

Preparation Tips for NATA
- Analyze the syllabus of NATA and find your strong point and weak point in syllabus.
- You should prepare such a way that your stronger points become more stronger and weak points become a stronger.
- You should prepare time table for preparation and follow till the end.
- You should consult your teachers and friends for better preparation.
- Start your preparation at least 6-8 months before examination. Study at least 5-6 hours regularly.
- Start preparation one by one chapter in each subject. At the end of each chapter, Solve the previous asked questions. Also prepare the short notes of that chapter so that you can revise it effectively in less time of period.
- When you are in doubt, Try to solve with the help of your teacher, friends or digital media.
- Complete the syllabus at least 1 month before the examination so that you can revise the syllabus during last month.
- Solve more and more question papers and practice test papers. Your confidence level will boost up by that.

Best Books for NATA Preparation
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
- Complete Mathematics by R V Prakash
- Engineering Drawing by N D Bhatt
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- B.Arch and NATA Paperback by G K Prakashan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?