8th June 2011, 10:39 PM
tejak65

Am I eligible to do MBA in US after scoring 570 in GMAT?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MBA in distance mode and I have scored 570 in gmat and I have also got one year work experience, am I eligible for doing
my MBA in U.S ?

5th November 2011, 04:42 PM
anncie10

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in US after scoring 570 in GMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejak65 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my MBA in distance mode and I have scored 570 in gmat and I have also got one year work experience, am I eligible for doing
my MBA in U.S ?
HI,

First of all congratulations on obtaining 570 as your GMAT score. Please be informed that there are a many universities in the US which accept to provide you a seat even without a GMAT.

Now that you have a years experience, I suggest you go for an executive MBA, which would actually help you gain an extra mile over others.

I can suggest you Johnson and Wales University , for which i applied for without GMAT. You can visit their official Website for more details.

Typically to get into a more reputed one you would require a score more than 700. But do try for getting admission to an University offering programmes without a GMAT.

Please do let me know in case you require any help.

All the best.
11th November 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in US after scoring 570 in GMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anncie10 View Post
HI,

First of all congratulations on obtaining 570 as your GMAT score. Please be informed that there are a many universities in the US which accept to provide you a seat even without a GMAT.

Now that you have a years experience, I suggest you go for an executive MBA, which would actually help you gain an extra mile over others.

I can suggest you Johnson and Wales University , for which i applied for without GMAT. You can visit their official Website for more details.

Typically to get into a more reputed one you would require a score more than 700. But do try for getting admission to an University offering programmes without a GMAT.

Please do let me know in case you require any help.

All the best.
HI,
Thanks for answering to my question. Would please inform me about some other colleges in U.S with $15000 or less tuition fee p/a and also which accept my gmat score .
30th March 2012, 04:02 PM
arnav saswati

Hello my friend.......,

First of all congratulations on obtaining 570 as your GMAT score.

Please be informed that there are a many universities in the US which accept to provide you a seat even without a GMAT.

as per my knowledge is concerned I will suggest you go for an executive MBA, which would actually help you gain an extra mile over others.

I can even suggest you that Johnson and Wales University , for which i applied for without GMAT. You can visit their official Website for more details.

thank you......
30th March 2012, 04:03 PM
arnav saswati

Hello my friend.......,

First of all congratulations on obtaining 570 as your GMAT score.

Please be informed that there are a many universities in the US which accept to provide you a seat even without a GMAT.

as per my knowledge is concerned I will suggest you go for an executive MBA, which would actually help you gain an extra mile over others.

I can even suggest you that Johnson and Wales University , for which i applied for without GMAT. You can visit their official Website for more details.

thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?