20th August 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have experience for studying MBA in Abroad through GMAT?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to do my MBA in Abroad. I want to appear in GMAT. But I have heard that experience is requires for doing MBA in Abroad by giving GMAT. Can you please tell me about this?

29th August 2015, 08:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have experience for studying MBA in Abroad through GMAT?

No, there is no compulsion that you must have experience in order to pursue MBA in abroad through GMAT. However, it is true that work experience holding candidates are preferred more by the foreign universities. If you do not have work experience then you need to have a good profile especially good score in GMAT in order to make your position strong for admission in foreign institutes since there are many applicants across the globe contesting for the same seat in the concerned institute.
1st September 2015, 03:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have experience for studying MBA in Abroad through GMAT?

There is no compulsion that the candidate must have working experience to be eligible for the course.
Anyone who has a Bachelor Degree is eligible to appear for the GMAT Entrance Examination.
So you need not worry about the working Experience Part and you must prepare to the best of your ability to crack the GMAT Examination and get a very good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?