15th January 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from Haryana and now want to take admission in Diploma in Sculpture and Painting. Provide me list of colleges in Haryana? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study Diploma course in Painting, Sculpture or Commercial Art? Tips to make my career bright in this field?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Painting in Hyderabad?
  3. Details regarding college of arts and crafts Lucknow
  4. Which course should I take after 10th if I am interested in Drawing
  5. NIOS Senior Secondary Exam- Painting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Does JJ School of Arts Mumbai have digital Art course?
  7. Which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting?
  8. Can I study Master of Arts in Painting being a Diploma holder?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  10. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges providing lateral entry to the diploma holders? I have scored 402 rank in IPU entrance exam
  12. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Food Technology for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges in Haryana?
  14. Details of post graduate Diploma in Graphic Arts, Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts?
  15. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  16. Can i do MFA in Painting after Graduation in Sculpture ?
  17. List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences? Procedure to apply and fee structure for it?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?
16th February 2017, 10:42 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of colleges in Haryana to study Diploma in Sculpture and Painting? Procedure to apply for it?

The list of colleges in Haryana are::

~Himanshu Art Institute.

~Ashoka Academy and Career of Technical Education Centre

~Delhi Degree College

~Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalaya

~Savitri Polytechnic for Women

To apply all you need to do is fill up the application form with all the necessary details. Two passport size photographs. Self attested mark sheets of qualifying exams and id proofs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?