27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?

I want to do mechanical diploma correspondence i live in haryana tell me the procedure and from where i can get the brochures. Pls mail me all details as soon as possible as I need to apply for the course and get the admission soon as possible.

Regards
Deepak Bharti

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in mechanical diploma in correspondence mode?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  4. Can I do diploma in correspondence mode? Is it available? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical from correspondence or distance mode?
  7. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  11. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  12. Is it true that diploma in correspondence mode is stopped?
  13. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago?
  15. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  16. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence mode while working?
  18. Is there any vacancy for SDO mechanical in Haryana?
27th October 2016, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing mechanical diploma in correspondence mode in Haryana?

You can pursue the course of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after the completion of class 10th from a recognised Board.
To apply for the said course you must have to appear in the entrance examination after completing class 10th, qualifying in which you can take admission in different Colleges offering for the said course in correspondence.
You must have to contact to the different Colleges offering the said course through correspondence and apply there for pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?