3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences? Procedure to apply and fee structure for it?

Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences from Hyderabad. List of colleges for it with procedure to apply and fee structure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  2. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  3. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure? -- [New]
  6. List of diploma course to do social work studies?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech and PhD programs in Social Sciences and Humanities in IIT, Chennai for MD(Pathology) Doctor?
  8. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  9. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  13. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  14. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study master degree after B.Sc Agriculture from New Zealand? List of colleges and fee structure with procedure of admission?
  16. List of colleges to study Veterinary Science from Assam? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  17. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  18. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
17th June 2017, 01:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences? Procedure to apply and fee structure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences from Hyderabad. List of colleges for it with procedure to apply and fee structure for it.
List of colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences:

Institute of Public Enterprise
Address: Survey No. 1266, Shamirpet (V&M), Medchal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101
Phone: 040 2349 0900

Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007

International Academy of Certification and Training
Address: A40, Block A, Sector 4, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?