17th January 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam of Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am Priyanka Yadav and I am pursuing final year of B.Sc in Microbiology. I want to pursue M.Sc Microbiology from Pune University so I want to know what is syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam of Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam and the date of application? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam syllabus of Pune University?
  2. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  4. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  5. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  7. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  8. When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
  10. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology
  11. Date of the entrance exam of MSc Microbiology in Nagpur and Pune?
  12. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  13. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  14. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology in Pune University?
  16. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Microbiology in Pune university?
  18. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?
24th April 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam of Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?

I have a gap about 3 years after Bsc so is that entrance is compulsory or can I get admission without entrance please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?