3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Please tell me about the admission criteria for PhD programme in Biotechnology of Alagappa University. I would also like to know about the educational qualification through which I am eligible to take admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University?
  2. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  4. How to apply and prepare for RTO exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  7. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility to join MSW course? -- [New]
  9. Minimum qualification required to study B.Ed for B.A.(Education) candidate?
  10. Educational qualification and percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc(Cardiovascular Technology) in Manipal University?
  11. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 59% marks in B.Com Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed in any NCTE after completing M.A with 49.75%
  13. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?
  14. B.Com 1st semester student is eligible for IBPS exam?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Forensic Medicine)? Educational qualification required to study?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  17. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  18. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
4th November 2016, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

You must have a masters degree in biotechnology with at least 55% marks to become eligible for admission in Ph.D in biotechnology from Alagappa University.

Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?