2nd February 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure

Hello sir, I am B.Com from Calcutta University and MBA from SMU. Now, I am working as an English Teacher in CBSE School. I want to do Ph.D in English because I want to apply for overseas job as a English Teacher.
So I need help to do my PhD English. Provide me list of universities in Uttar Pradesh for it with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Home Science in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode? Admission procedure and important date for it?
  5. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?
  8. List of government universities of Uttar Pradesh to study BA Sanskrit honors? Cut of marks to sit in entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  10. List of universities offering Master of Radiation Technology in Uttar Pradesh
  11. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  12. List of approved Ph.D? How should I do Ph.D in English Literature?
  13. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  15. List of UGC recognized deemed universities in Uttar Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of the universities having Ph.D program part time in computer application in UP
  18. List of the deemed universities of Uttar Pradesh?
3rd February 2017, 05:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Com from Calcutta University and MBA from SMU. Now, I am working as an English Teacher in CBSE School. I want to do Ph.D in English because I want to apply for overseas job as a English Teacher.
So I need help to do my PhD English. Provide me list of universities in Uttar Pradesh for it with admission procedure.
If you have qualify in UGC NET exam then you are eligible for Ph.D course in English in Uttar Pradesh.

List of the Universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English:-

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow
Address: Village-Hadauri, Post-Tindola, Lucknow Deva Road, Barabanki, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India- 225003

GLA University, Mathura
Address: 17km Stone, NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road, P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India- 281406

Amity University, Noida, Noida
Address: Block – J2, Ground Floor Amity University Campus Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201313
4th February 2017, 02:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure

List of Universities in Uttar Pradesh offering PhD in English:

Gokuldas Hindu Girls College Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh

GLA University
17 kilometre stone, NH 2, Mathura Delhi Road, Post Office Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur GT Road, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Vidyapeeth Road, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh

Meerut College, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh

The procedure to take admission in PhD English in any of the other colleges you have to qualify the net entrance exam that is conducted every year. If you have NET next scorecard then you can definitely take admission.
4th February 2017, 03:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of University in Uttar Pradesh to do PhD in English:-

Amity Institute of English and Business Communication

Galgotias University

GLA University

Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Kanpur

Gokul Das Hindu Girls College

Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth

Meerut college

Shibli National College.

Procedure to apply for PhD in English:-

To join the phd course one has to apply for the Net Examination conducted by the UGC

Eligibility:-

The candidate should have minimum masters degree from a recognised institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

The age of Candidate should be less than 28 years.

you should have valid NET score card.
4th February 2017, 08:21 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

List of Universities/Colleges PHD in English:

* Dr.Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow
* Galgotias University, Noida, UttarPradesh
* GLA University, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
* Indian Institue of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
* Meerut College Meerut, Uttar Pradesh

Admission Procedure:

You can apply through online by following college website and an entrance exam will be conducted by the university.

Attach required documents for admission purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?