22nd February 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to write NHS Scientist Training Programme exam? When will the entrance exam be conducted?

Hello sir, What is the eligibility criteria to write NHS Scientist Training Programme exam? When will the entrance exam be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Will MSc Clinical Microbiology be beneficial to do NHS clinical scientist training programme?
  2. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  4. How can I apply for CS course after completing M.Com?
  5. Eligibility criteria to write KPSC entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students?
  8. Will there be any jobs in Space centers for candidates of M.Sc. Organic Chemistry?
  9. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for technical training programme entrance exam conducted by Institute of Plasma Research, Gandhinagar Gujarat?
  11. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  12. How to Become a Scientist in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After doing Biomedical Engineering can I get a post of IAS or IPS?
  14. Scope of company secretary course? Benefits of doing the course?
  15. How to become a scientist after finishing 2nd PU entrance exam?
  16. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Space Scientist? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How much money should we spend for CA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?