25th February 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc from Delhi University after scoring 79% aggregate (86.67% PCM) if I belong to OBC category?

Respected Sir, I have been admitted to Polytechnic Civil Engineering but I am not interested in Diploma. I want to pursue B.SC from Delhi University so I want to know can I pursue B.Sc from Delhi University after scoring 79% aggregate (86.67% PCM) if I belong to OBC category? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th February 2017, 08:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc from Delhi University after scoring 79% aggregate (86.67% PCM) if I belong to OBC category?

The admission in undergraduate courses in Delhi University is based on percentage of marks secured in 10+2. Higher is percentage of marks in 10+2 better is chance of getting admission in top colleges of Delhi University. The online application for UG admission in Delhi university will be released in last week of May and after that you can apply for UG admissions at http://www.du.ac.in.

Delhi University releases various cut off lists according to which admission in various colleges of university is done. You can get admission in good college of Delhi University with 86.67% marks in PCM and 79% aggregate. If you get admission in first cut off then you need to secure admission and then later, you can change your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?